This is the second I Heart Guitar lookalike post (remember my suspicions about Satch moonlighting as Bobby on The Kingdom Of Paramithi?). Last night I was watching TV and an ad for Celebrity Rehab With Dr Drew Pinsky came on. My first thought was “Sweet, what’s Paul Reed Smith doing on E! ..?” Don't tell me their latest reality show is 'Woods Of The PRS Private Stock Showroom' or 'Keeping Up With The McCartys.'So what do you think? Is Paul Reed Smith moonlighting as a celebrity rehabilitation facilitator? That’s Paul on the left and Dr Drew on the right.
CLICK HERE to see Paul Reed Smith guitars on eBay.
3 comments:
Wow I had to do a double take on this one! Very similar glasses, smile, facial structure, hair color...the list goes on and on. One has to wonder...
Dude that is crazy. That's got to be one of the best celeb look-a-likes I've seen. When I first glanced at the pic I thought it was a story on Dr. Drew playing guitar. No joke.
It's freaky, isn't it! Dr Drew could totally stroll into PRS's warehouse and say "Hey I'm just gonna take this one, this one and this one... uh... quality control, or something," and walk out with a bunch of guitars without anyone realising it wasn't Paul.
Post a Comment