Wow, I almost fell off my chair right now after seeing that today
I Heart Guitar is ranked #1 on the
news.guitarworld.com/blogs site. Awesome! I'd like to give a big shout-out to my fellow bloggers because the charts are compiled to reflect how many links a blog has pointing to it from other blogs.
Here are the links to the other blogs in the top 10.
Jemsite Blog
Guitar Noize
Truth In Shredding
Gibson Lifestyle
Guitar Player Daily
Strat-O-Blogster
Classical Guitar Blog
Blues Foundation News
Pro Tone Pedals
10 comments:
Couldn't have happened to a nicer blog.
well done mate!
i love this blog
congrats! :)
Big congrats Pete.
Congrats! Ive been reading here for awhile. Great blog!
Yabba Dabba Doo!
You da man!!!
it won't last... oh look I'm number 1 now!
Haha. Congratulations Laurie! :)
You deserve it - thank you for your contribution to the guitar community!
Number 1 again buddy... Happy Birthday!
Post a Comment