The Ibanez user forum recently changed its address to http://forum.ibanez.com/ without much fanfare, so make sure you update your bookmarks. Members on a few other forums I visit thought the Ibanez forum was down but nope, turns out they just changed the address, and it's still accessible through the 'Forum' link on the main page of the Ibanez website.
Tuesday, November 11, 2008
NEWS: Ibanez forum changes address
The Ibanez user forum recently changed its address to http://forum.ibanez.com/ without much fanfare, so make sure you update your bookmarks. Members on a few other forums I visit thought the Ibanez forum was down but nope, turns out they just changed the address, and it's still accessible through the 'Forum' link on the main page of the Ibanez website.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)







2 comments:
Peter,
Great update on the Ibanez forum change. It has been awhile since I last accessed this forum, but I am glad that someone reminded us.
Also, great site and one that I frequent daily.
Cheers MJK. By the way, if you didn't see it already, you're the winner of the Bryan Beller CD giveaway. Email me your details to iheartguitarblog@gmail.com and I'll send it out! :)
Post a Comment