





And of course there are these awesome coil cables. I still have my ancient curly cord from when I started playing electric guitar at age 12, and I have a curly cord of a different brand, but I’m seriously tempted by these. They seem very tough, and if they’re good enough for Gilbert, they’re more than good enough for me!A modern improvement on the classic "telephone cord cables" loved by rock legends, Bullet Cable Coil Cables feature oversized kink-free coils and polyethylene-potted .44 mag bullet connectors that won't pull loose during active sessions. With advanced audio technology that includes 99.99% oxygen-free copper conductors and spiral shielding in a coaxial design for clear tone, and corrosion-resistant 24K gold-plated connector tips to preserve signal strength, Coil Cables display excellent bass weight, hit hard in the mids, and caress high notes.
Custom-voiced for basses and guitars. Can be used with keyboards.
1 comment:
I have a clear coil and want to get a black grenade.I am going to try some of their connectors too. I hear they are awesome.
Post a Comment