I'm a guitarist and journalist from Melbourne, Australia. I contribute to magazines including Mixdown, Australian Guitar and Australian Musician Magazine.
Email me or check out my Myspace.
Here’s the first webisode released in relation to Devin Townsend’s forthcoming album, ‘Ki.’ This one kinda speaks for itself, so check it out and post your comments here!
5 comments:
Anonymous
said...
Looks amazing... hopefully a break from his usually insanely prolific songwriting will make his return better than ever.
The other video "Tracking bass for the song 'Ki'" is great too, but WTF HE SHAVED HIS SKULLET!!!!
5 comments:
Looks amazing... hopefully a break from his usually insanely prolific songwriting will make his return better than ever.
The other video "Tracking bass for the song 'Ki'" is great too, but WTF HE SHAVED HIS SKULLET!!!!
None of the music in that video is off of Ki.
Thanks, anomymous poster, I'll edit the article.
in that case, does anyone know what the music is called?
It's just Devin jamming.
Post a Comment