
I’ve included the left and right hand fingerings. If you’re new to this type of right-hand finger notation, ‘A’ is the ring finger, and ‘M’ is the middle finger. They're named after the Latin terms, with the exception of the Italian-named pinky, and it goes P (pulgar, or thumb), I (indice, or index), M (medius, or middle), A (annular, or ring), C (chico, or pinky).
Here’s the slow version, at 100bpm in 8th note triplets.
Here’s the ultra fast version, which is the same pattern, but played at 140bpm in 16th note septuplets. The trick to playing it this fast is to both pick and fret with a light touch.







2 comments:
It won't play!! :-(
Thanks for letting me know. I think something funny happened with the hosting site. I'll transfer the files to YouTube and embed them as audio tonight if I still have them.
Post a Comment