Japanese guitar store Kurosawa has unveiled its latest limited editon Ibanez J Custom models, the MRG-8 and MRG-9.Both guitars are available in Black Charcoal finish and are only available from Kurosawa.
These ones look pretty badass but there are an awful lot of black Ibanez guitars out there already...







3 comments:
You know the more I see J-Customs the less I liek them and the more I like solid color Ibanezes, like the old color RGs and so on. That, being said I still think a J-Custom is a fine guitar.
Ah come on that trans-charcoal finish looks awesome with the flame top! Mind you having just bought an Ibby I think I'll keep saving for a Suhr modern!
I'd kinda like to see it with EMGs, but I think that's because subliminally it reminds me of that Kirk Hammett ESP with the white scratchplate and H-H configuration, crossed with the recent ESP Kirk Hammett 20th Anniversary model.
Post a Comment