Photobucket

Wednesday, October 15, 2008

NEWS: The number of the beast

When I logged in this morning to see how my blog was doing on the 'ol daily Google stats, I was lucky/unlucky enough to have signed in just in time to see that most evil of figures, the number of the beast. Thanks to all my readers for making this the most brutal day in I Heart Guitar's brief history, and especially to today's visitor 666, whoever you are. In honour of this event, I'm cranking the track 'I Am Satan' from Paul Gilbert's Burning Organalbum.

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

what is really spooky is that as I read that I was listening to Children of the damned - Iron Maiden from the album Number of the Beast! Its a siiiiign!

Anonymous said...

Actually.. it was uncovered in 2005 that the number of the beast is most likely to be 616... so the real beast got away a little while ago :)

Peter Hodgson said...

I guess it would have cost too much to rerecord a whole bunch of metal songs, so for the sake of convenience the metal community has ignored that little fact. Hehe.

Anonymous said...

if you're using Google Analytics, then your stats are for at least 1 day past.. so you should have cranked the track yesterday :)

Peter Hodgson said...

Hey Mawso!
It was Adsense. I've already learned how late Google Analytics is - it never has anything I've added that day. Adsense seems a lot faster for keeping an eye on how many hits I've had that day.

Post a Comment

 
Copyright 2008 Peter Hodgson unless otherwise noted. Email Me! Privacy Policy FAQ Mobile Version