
Pretty exciting day here in I Heart Guitar land, as my blog is mentioned in today's news update on
melodicrock.com. I first heard of this site many many years ago in an edition of Guitar For The Practising Musician magazine, and it's still one of the best sources for news about various rock artists (especially Van Halen). Head of over there, won't you, and check out today's news, and while you're there you should buy the Melodicrock.com 10th anniversary CD, or the new Harem Scarem Melodicrock EP, which the band made available as a sort of friendly apology after it had to pull out of Melodic Rock Fest last year. All proceeds go to Melodicrock.com. Cool, huh?
2 comments:
And just in case you missed it, on Guitar Noize today too!
Hey thanks so much! I'll return the favour first thing tomorrow morning so you can get a nice free reign of the top of my page for the day. :)
As for the site needing a lick of paint, I agree, and Mrs-I-Heart-Guitar is a fantastic designer who is working on lots of stylish graphics for the site.
Post a Comment